Main Article Content
Family has a specific role in social structure of society as a great social discovery of humanity. As a kind of social unity, family consisting of married couple and their children performs the functions of vital importance and it is a source of physical and moral psychological health of human. Intra-family relations, with being a main factor that originated psychological climate of family, have an important role in lifestyle and cultural standards of family. However, a family life is not completely comfort. It is a source of happiness, as well as a source of psychological trauma. Scientific researches prove that, 80-85 percent of families have been encountered conflicts in this or another way. As many other conflicts, family conflicts may be constructive and destructive too. Destructive conflicts impair spiritual foundations of family and lead to intensifying intra-family contradictions, domestic violence and in most cases, divorces. To control conflicting situation, to attain a constructive solve of collusions, family members must have a particular abilities.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
When the article is accepted for publication in the Journal of Awareness, authors transfer all copyright in the article to the Rating Academy Ar-Ge Yazılım Yayıncılık Eğitim Danışmanlık ve Organizasyon Ticaret Ltd. Şti.The authors reserve all proprietary right other than copyright, such as patent rights.
Everyone who is listed as an author in this article should have made a substantial, direct, intellectual contribution to the work and should take public responsibility for it.
This paper contains works that have not previously published or not under consideration for publication in other journals.
2. L.M. Gurbanova. Psychological problems of family and ways of their solution. Sumgait, “Bilik” Publishing House, 2013.
3. R.H.Mammedzade. Conflicts, families, schoolchildren. Baku; “Muallim” Publishing House, 2004.
4. K.M.Shiriyeva. Family conflicts in south region of Azerbaijan and their psychological analyze /Dissertation’s synopsis of thesis submitted for claim of scholarship degree on candidate of psychological sciences. Baku;1998.
5. U.E.Alyoshina, E.V.Lektorskaya Role conflicts of working women//Psychological questions. 1989, № 5.
6. N.V.Grebennikov. Ethic and psychology of family life/ Studing resource for teachers; Moscow “Prosvesheniye”, 1984.
7. N.V.Grebennikov Basics of family life. Moscow, “Prosvesheniye”, 1991.
8. N.V.Grishina Psychology of conflicts Saint Petersburg; Piter, 2006.
9. A.G.Zdravomislov Sociology of conflicts: Russia on the way of crisis overcoming; Moscow: Accept-Press, 1995.
10. D.Karnegi. How to find the way out of any conflict./ Translation from English L.G.Tretyak- 2nd edition-Minsk; Popurri, 2014.
11. V.N.Kunitsina Difficulties in communication among men ; Dissertation’s synopsis of thesis submitted for degree competition on doctor of psychological sciences- Saint Petersburg, 1991.
12. V.A.Petrovskiy Popular conversations on psychology. Moscow; “Pedagogy”, 1983
13. E.B.Sidorenko Personal influence and confronting external influences//Psychological
problems on self-realization of personality/under ed.A.A.Krilova.Moscow; 1997.
14. V.P. Sheynov Women plus men: Comprehension and conquest .Moscow.Act.,2011.
15. E.G., Eidemiller, V.Yustichkis Psychology and psychotherapy of family.4th edition-
Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2009.