Main Article Content
Problem of software projects risks evaluation is identified. Review of modern approaches to risks evaluation is carried out. Analysis of software projects risks evaluation methods is performed. Analysis of sensitivity, scenarios method, simulation modeling, expert assessment are reviewed. Conclusions on importance of risks evaluation for "Software as a Service" software application systems at design stage are performed. It's proposed to perform software projects risks evaluation with expert assessment using by realization of corresponding information technology.
Mathematically risks evaluation technology is realized by Delphi method and ranking. Term of confidence interval is used as stopover criterion in computational procedure of Delphi method with the goal of coherent expert opinion obtaining. Calculating procedure envisages initial expert data correction by expert opinions revision and correction of expert group personnel. Consistency of expert opinions in mathematical technology on ranking method is checking with using of Kendall concordance coefficient, and its significance is evaluating on the basis of Pearson criterion. Presented mathematical apparatus formalizes solution of risks evaluation problem.
Methods of software projects risks evaluation and theirs mathematical technologies requires a big amount of calculating operations. Information support increases the rate and precision of such operations, ensures initial data and obtained results accumulation. Information support of software projects risks evaluation is realized as software application system. At development of software application system functional and nonfunctional requirements, database model and its structure were defined. Principles of object oriented analysis, data modeling, modern design patterns, CASE software tools were used.
It's proposed to realize software application system of information technology in accordance with client-server architecture, dedicated application server with distributed access rights with using of IDE NetBeans by PHP means under MySQL control. Conclusions on possibility of software application system using by performed validation and verification with expertise and PHP Unit using are made. Results of this work may be used for development of software projects risks evaluation information technology.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
When the article is accepted for publication in the Journal of Scientific Perspectives authors transfer all copyright in the article to the Rating Academy Ar-Ge Yazılım Yayıncılık Eğitim Danışmanlık ve Organizasyon Ticaret Ltd. Şti.The authors reserve all proprietary right other than copyright, such as patent rights.
Everyone who is listed as an author in this article should have made a substantial, direct, intellectual contribution to the work and should take public responsibility for it.
This paper contains works that have not previously published or not under consideration for publication in other journals.
2. Shkurko V.E. Upravleniye riskami proyektov [Project risk management]. Ekaterinburg, Publishing house Ural. University, 2014. – 184 p.
3. Knight, F. Kh. Risk, neopredelennost' i pribyl' [Risk, uncertainty and profit]. Moscow, Delo, 2003. – 360 p.
4. Smirnov A. A, Kovalenko A. V, Yakimenko N. N., Dorensky A. P. Problemy analiza i otsenki riskov informatsionnoy deyatel'nosti [Problems of analysis and evaluation of information activity risks]. Sistemi obrobki ínformatsíí̈ [Systems of information processing]. Kharkov, Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv University of Air Forces, 2016. – Vip. 3 (140), pp. 40-42.
5. Kolodenkova A. E. Otsenka riskov sozdaniya programmnogo obespecheniya informatsionno-upravlyayushchikh sistem dlya vysokoriskovykh promyshlennykh predpriyatiy v usloviyakh interval'noy neopredelennosti iskhodnykh dannykh [Risk assessment of creating information management systems for high-risk industrial enterprises in the context of interval uncertainty of input data]. Vestnik Ufimskogo gosudarstvennogo aviatsionnogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Ufa State Aviation Technical University]. – Ufa, USATU, 2015. V.19, № 1 (67), pp. 192–199.
6. Project Management Institute. A Guide to The Project ManagementBody of Knowledge (PMBOK), 2001. – 211 p.
7. Lipaev V. V. Analiz i sokrashcheniye riskov proyektov slozhnykh programmnykh sredstv [Analysis and risk reduction of complex software projects]. – Moscow, SINTEG, 2005. – 224 p.
8. Slobodsky A. L. Risks in personnel management [Risks in personnel management]. – St. Petersburg, SPSUEF, 2011. – 155 p.
9. Fatrell R. T., Schafer D. F., Schafer L. I. Upravleniye programmnymi proyektami. Prakticheskoye rukovodstvo po razrabotke uspeshnogo programmnogo obespecheniya [Software Project Management: Achieving Optimal Quality with Minimal Cost]. – Moscow, Williams, 2003. – 1136 p.
10. Kantor M. Upravleniye programmnymi proyektami. Prakticheskoye rukovodstvo po razrabotke uspeshnogo programmnogo obespecheniya [Management of software projects. A practical guide to developing successful software]. – Moscow, Williams, 2002. – 176 p.
11. Bragina T. I., Tabunshchik G. V. Analiz podkhodov k upravleniyu riskami v programmnykh proyektakh s iterativnym zhiznennym tsiklom [Analysis of risk management approaches in software projects with an iterative life cycle]. Radíoyelektroníka, ínformatika, upravlínnya [Radio electronics, informatics, management]. – Zaporizhzhya, ZNTU, 2011. № 2. pp. 120–124.
12. Mishchenko O. O, Volovshchikov V. Y., Shapo V.F. Modeli otsinky ryzykiv prohramnykh proektiv [Models of risk assessment of software projects]. XXVI Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiya MicroCAD-2018 [XXVI International Scientific and Practical Conference MicroCAD-2018]. – Kharkiv, NTU "KhPI", May 2018. – P. 25.